Being a CABA member will benefit you in many ways:
1) Join a community of highly accomplished Chinese-American bio/pharma scientists and biomedical researchers around the Boston area for social networking and scientific exchange.
2) Attend all of CABA’s annual conferences, scientific symposia, workshops, seminars at no charge.
3) Have privileged access to information exchange among CABA’s affiliated Chinese-American professional organizations, including CBA, CABS, SABPA,SAPA, NECINA, and OCEAN.
4) Access to job-posting information, vendor/product information etc.
5) Find out the latest information in Chinese Biomedical science and enterprise development.
6) And much more.
Membership Fee Per Year: Regular $40; Student $20; Life Member $200.
CABA Web doesn't support online registration for membership now.
To join CABA as a new member, please fill the CABA membership application form, along with your payment, send to
P. O. Box 426157
Cambridge, MA 02142
Or, you can simplly come to the next event front desk for help.
For more questions, please send an email to email@example.com.