The 10th CABA MEDICAL DEVICE AND DIAGNOSTIC INNOVATION SYMPOSIUM
The 10th CABA Medical Device and Diagnostics Innovation Symposium (MDDI), co-sponsored by NECINA and HMS CSSA, is scheduled for Saturday, January 19, 2019 at the Conference Center at Waltham Woods, 860 Winter St, Waltham, MA 02451.
The annual CABA MDDI Symposium is a major event attracting prominent entrepreneurs, investors, biotech and executives, academic and industry scientists, as well as professionals from the legal, finance, and healthcare fields from locally and internationally. Past symposiums were extremely well attended. More than 200 professional attendees will be expected.
The theme of this symposium is “Innovating for better life”. Topics of this year’s symposium will include novel innovations happened in medical device and diagnostics fields, unique entrepreneurial experience, perspective of investment institute, and understanding of current US-China policy etc.
- Next Generation Innovations for Medical Device & Diagnostics
- Vision of How AI Technology Changes Our Future and Better Healthcare Service
- Digital Pathology Solution from Wyss Institute
- Innovation for Single Cell Sequencing
- Novel Diagnostics Platform, with Exosome Probe
- NMPA (CFDA) Expert Insights of China Healthcare Regulatory
- Novel Microfluidics Solution for Healthcare
- Rosalind Picard(TBD), Professor of MIT; Faculty Chair of MIT Media Lab
- Michael J.Natan, CEO of Ultivue
- Rong Fan, Professor of Yale University, Co-founder of SingleRon and IsoPlexis
- Omar Abudayyeh, Co-CEO of SHERLOCK-based Startup
- Thomas McLain, General Manager of ExosomeDx, a Boston startup acquired with $500+ valuation
- Huang Yiwu, Deputy Director of Shanghai Municipal Food and Drug Administration
- Larry Alberts, CEO and Co-founder of Cam Med
- Shuguang Zhang, Associate Directorof the Center for Biomedical Engineering, MIT
-- Sponsors --
-- Co-Organizers --
More information: www.cabaweb.org